Sherlock Homes: The case of Alice Faulkner
By Arthur Conan Doyle and William Gillette
Directed by Maru Garcia
Sherlock Holmes, with his power of observation and impeccable deduction, solves one more case and helps Alice Faulkner and his aged mother to get out of a complicated situation. Alice has been held captive by the Larrabees who are trying to blackmail a wealthy family of foreign nobility. And of course, Professor Moriarty gets involved and tries to destroy Holmes but, as always, he gets outwitted by Holmes.
• Madge Larrabee – Female, 25 to 45 years old, any ethnicity
• Alfred Bassick – Male, 25 to 50 years old, any ethnicity
• John Forman – Male, 25 to 65 years old, any ethnicity
• James Larrabee – Male, 25 to 45 years old, any ethnicity
• Professor Moriarty – Male, 40 to 65 years old, any ethnicity
• Sherlock Holmes – Male, 40 to 65 years old, any ethnicity
• Diverse characters: 3 male actors and 3 female actors, 20 to 50 years old, any ethnicity
o The role of Dr. Watson has been cast
• Director’s Note: No British accents will be required.
• Saturday, June 3 from 4 to 7 pm and Sunday, June 4 from 2 to 5
• Sign up for an audition at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0b4eaba729a4fd0-auditions8#/
• Call-backs are not anticipated at this time
• Auditions, rehearsals, and shows at Wheat Ridge Theatre Playhouse (5455 W. 38th Ave. Unit J. Wheat Ridge, CO 80033)
• Prepare 1-2 minute monologue – any genre
• Please bring a copy of your headshot & resume.
Rehearsals on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 6 to 9 starting June 7 and ending July 20.
(no rehearsal July 4)
Please note that some rehearsals may be added on Saturdays and Sundays if needed.
Tech week - July 23, 24, 25, 26 from 6 to 9 / Preview July 27
Show Dates (call 1-hr prior)
Shows July 28, 29, 30, August 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13 (Fri and Sat at 7:30 pm, Sunday at 2:30)
Industry night : August 10 at 7:30
Compensation: $30 per show (rehearsals not paid)
All inquiries to be sent to [email protected]
WRTC encourages diversity in all forms. We welcome people of any gender, ethnicity, size, physical abilities, and acting experience to come audition.
WRTC follows Colorado Theatre Standards.